If there are a hundred people in my area who can do my job as well as me, why would anybody choose me?
If there are ten people, the odds are starting to improve but I’m still interchangeable.
What if I was the only person who could do my job?
How could I imagine a world without me?
Here are some simple tips…..
– Work harder than everyone else.
– Make friends wherever you go.
– Care more than everyone else.
– Be more helpful than everyone else.
– Share your knowledge and experience freely.
– Volunteer for things. Especially difficult things.
– Listen more than everyone else.
– Be more positive than everyone else.
– Highlight problems and come up with solutions.
Or alternatively, accept that you are replaceable.